22 Aralık 2013 Pazar

Keynes's Theory. Actually not the Theory, Keynes's wife..

The teory is actually talks about employment, money and interests... But I will not talk about these things. I think Keynes is the best economist but I will not talk about these subject also. What I will talk about actually about his wife  Lydia Lopokova. I said wife but Keynes and Lopokova are only husband and wife not more because Keynes was homosexual. So why he married? Because of the religious pressure. In those days USA was very Catholic place, so Keynes didn't want to people learn his choice. When he was middle fifths he was married Lopokova who is a ballet dancer age of like 20. In they married there was third persone. He is Keynes's  Turkish asistant. I can not remember his name but he is Turkish like me. However when he met " the wife of Keynes " he followed in love with her, so did she. They run away from Keynes to France. Keynes act like mad when he found out the situation. He canceled his asistant's education in USA. But the asistant and wife already gone from USA... Even a gay economist has been abandoned by a woman. I wish Keynes payed more attention to " Women Understanding Theory " the his economics theory. It is much more useful then any other theory(!)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder